Rapid Squares – FAQs
- How to place an order for Rapid Squares?
Rapid Squares Reports can be ordered online at www.aerialreports.com. Simply select Rapid Squares as your product selection during the ordering process. You can also place an order over the phone or by sending us a text message*.
- How much do I have to pay for Rapid Squares report?
Rapid Squares costs $17.95 irrespective of the property type and size of a single structure.
- How accurate are the Rapid Squares Report?
Rapid Squares Reports are accurate enough to make an initial estimate for a sales presentation. If the roof has multiple pitches, this report uses the most predominant pitch in its calculations.
- Can I order Rapid Squares for Commercial Property?
Yes, but if the address has multiple dwellings, then order additional reports for each dwelling.
- How can I see what was measured in the Rapid Squares Report?
On the Rapid Squares Report you will see a Green outline on the image of the property that indicates the perimeter of the property measured.
- Can I get an XML or DOC on a Rapid Squares Report?
XML and DOC files are not available for Rapid Squares. Please upgrade to premium report if you require an editable format.
- Can Rapid squares calculate different pitches?
Rapid squares calculates the number of squares based on the Predominant/Primary pitch of the roof. When possible, we may provide a note with secondary pitch or Flat roof area information for your reference.
- What is the latest that I can cancel my order? How will i get my refund?
You can cancel your order for a rapid Square report within 15 min of your order with a simple Call / E-mail to our sales department with your order number. Due to the expected quick delivery times for this format, we start working on Rapid Squares within 15 min of receiving an order. The amount paid will be added to your account funds balance for your future reports.
- Can I Upgrade Rapid squares report to Premium Report Format?
Yes, You can upgrade. However, we adjust 50% of what was already paid towards the Premium Report cost.
Premium Reports – FAQs
- How to place an order for Premium Report?
Premium Reports can be ordered online at www.aerialreports.com. Simply select Premium Report -Small/Medium/Large report format as your product depending on the size of the roof. You can also place an order over the phone or by sending us a text message for users with account funds*.
- How much do I have to pay for Premium-Small report? What if the roof area is greater than 25 squares?
Premium – Small Report costs $30 for dwellings with roof area of up to 25 squares for a single structure and does not include any detached structure. For roof areas greater than 25 squares, extra $10 for every additional 25 squares will be charged to the original form of payment. (for E.g. a structure with roof area of up to 50 squares will cost $40.00 and for roof area of up to 75 squares will cost $50.00 and so on up to 200 Sq.). For structures with roof area greater than 200 squares, please contact us or send a text message on 865-401-0510 and we will call you to discuss the pricing.
- Can Premium report calculate different pitches?
Yes, Premium report format provides pitch per facet.
- How accurate are the Premium Reports?
We boast on our accurate measurements. Premium Reports are generally between 0-2% field verified variance and could go down to 0-4% in a very rare circumstances where we do not have a street side view to verify.
- Can I get an XML or DOCX format on a Premium Report?
Yes, We can provide editable XML or DOCX formats upon request.
- Can I order Premium Report for Commercial or a Multifamily dwelling?
Yes, we don’t charge extra for commercial/multifamily dwellings.
- What is the latest that I can cancel my order? How will i get my refund?
You can cancel your order for a Premium report within 1 Hour of your order with a simple Call / E-mail to our sales department with your order number. Due to the expected 1 Business day delivery time for this report format, we start working on Premium reports within 1 hour of receiving an order. The amount paid will be added to your account funds balance for your future reports.
- How do I create my account?
Creating an account is very simple. If you are new to the website, you can create your account during checkout process. All you need is an email ID and a strong password to create your account. During the checkout process, just add a password in the field below your billing address and your account will be created. Alternatively, you can always go to “My Account” menu item to create your account.
- How long can I download my report?
Your reports are sent to your email ID associated with your account. Starting December 2016, for some individual report orders, we also provide a link to download your report from Dropbox account. However, These links have a validity of 90 days only. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org in case you need a report for your order prior to 3 months but no later than 1 year. All the reports prior to 1 year or requested dates are either archived or deleted and no longer accessible.
- What is Account Funds?
Account funds is a prepaid account balance that will save you time and effort while placing your online orders. Users with positive account funds balance enjoy privileged services such as discounts or promotions, order’s via email or Text message etc.
- How long does it take for my account funds balance to reflect in my account balance once I add funds or Top-Up?
Funds are credited to your account funds balance as soon as the order request is received and verified. This happens generally withing a few minutes during business hours and time could vary for orders received outside business hours.
Does refund in account funds qualify for promotions?
Refunds to account funds for any cancelled orders etc do not qualify for additional account funds top-up promotional balance.
- When I search an address, the place marker lands at a wrong place. How do I confirm the correct house?
When you search your address, drag the yellow place marker on the map on top of the correct dwelling and select” Yes, This is the exact location”. Even though place marker may display a different address what what you searched, we will use the address you searched with only the GPS coordinates on the marker. We use these GPS coordinates for the dwelling you identified for your address to generate your reports.
- Is the detached structure always included in my premium report?
Most of our customer’s require all measurements included for all the structures in their report. Due to the limitation of only one place marker on the map, we recommend you place this marker on top of the main house only and provide your instructions to exclude any structure on the checkout page in the section ” Notes to the Technicians: Special Requests/ Exclusions etc.”.
- I didn’t provide GPS coordinates/Provided Incorrect Coordinates with my order and the house in report is incorrect. What do I do now.
We always rely on GPS coordinates provided with your order. If, for some reason, information you provided is incorrect, we will work with you to identify the correct dwelling and generate an additional report at no additional charge for the same address.
- How do we provide our logo to be included?
You can send us your logo via email to “email@example.com” with your account username and order number
* Must be a registered user with account funds to order using a text message.