Rapid Squares Report is the quickest and most economical Solution for Estimating Roofing projects based on Square Footage. It takes into account the predominant/primary pitch of the roof.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. How to place an order for Rapid Squares?
Rapid Squares Reports can be ordered online at www.aerialreports.com. Simply select Rapid Squares as your product selection during the ordering process. You can also place an order over the phone or by sending us a text message*.
2. How much do I have to pay for Rapid Squares report?
Rapid Squares costs $17.95 irrespective of the property type and size of a single structure.
3. How accurate are the Rapid Squares Report?
Rapid Squares Reports are accurate enough to make an initial estimate for a sales presentation. If the roof has multiple pitches, this report uses the most predominant pitch in its calculations.
4. Can I order Rapid Squares for Commercial Property?
Yes, but if the address has multiple building structures then order additional reports for each additional structures.
5. How can I see what was measured in the Rapid Squares Report?
On the Rapid Squares Report you will see a Green outline on the image of the property that indicates the perimeter of the property measured.
6. Can I get an XML or DOC on a Rapid Squares Report?
XML and DOC files are not available for Rapid Squares. Please upgrade to premium report if you want an editable format.
7. Can Rapid squares calculate different pitches?
Rapid squares calculates the number of squares based on the Predominant/Primary pitch of the roof. When possible, we may provide a note with secondary pitch information for your reference.
8. Can I Upgrade Rapid squares report to Premium Report Format?
Yes, You can upgrade. However, we discount 50% of what was already paid towards the Premium Report cost.
* Must be a registered user with a prior purchase history to order using a text message.